I haven’t posted since the A-Z Challenge back in April. It was partly burnout, and largely because completing the challenge severely cut into my work on the Echelon Reference Series.
I’m still catching up on that, and shaping up to have my first release in the next few weeks. I had a bit of time tonight and decided to put together preliminary covers for all the books.
I chose from stock art I had (mostly) on hand. I didn’t have any available for the Gunslinger book, but the rest I’ve got at least something… though a few are likely to be replaced.
In the meantime, have some covers.
Pingback: Parsing Prerequisites Programmatically | Keith Davies — In My Campaign - Keith's thoughts on RPG design and play.