I have long been a fan of Discworld and Terry Pratchett (since about 1992, second half of my first year of university, as I recall — a friend lent me a copy of Pyramids and that was it).
A well-made RPG game for it? I don’t know yet if this will be it, but I’m happy to watch as it gets built.
- Down and out in the city of Ankh-Morpork
- Roleplaying on Terry Pratchett’s Discworld
- Discworld Roleplaying Bibliography
- Map of the Sto Plains and Adjoining Locales
- Discworld Classes 1: Fighters
- Discworld Classes 2: Covert
- Discworld Classes 3: Magic Users
- Discworld Classes 4: Spiritual
- Discworld Races 1: Elves
- Discworld Creatures 1: Swamp Dragon
Pingback: Links of the Week: February 15, 2012 | Keith Davies — In My Campaign - Keith's thoughts on RPG design and play.