Identification of Product Identity and Open Gaming Content.
Let’s keep it simple: anything at KJD-IMC.org written by Keith J. Davies and posted here is Open Gaming Content. Any Product Identity belonging to someone else (and used here with permission, or not, if I made a mistake) is not Open Gaming Content and belongs to its owner.
OPEN GAME LICENSE Version 1.0a
The following text is the property of Wizards of the Coast, Inc. and is Copyright 2000 Wizards of the Coast, Inc (“Wizards”). All Rights Reserved.
1. Definitions: (a)”Contributors” means the copyright and/or trademark owners who have contributed Open Game Content; (b)”Derivative Material” means copyrighted material including derivative works and translations (including into other computer languages), potation, modification, correction, addition, extension, upgrade, improvement, compilation, abridgment or other form in which an existing work may be recast, transformed or adapted; (c) “Distribute” means to reproduce, license, rent, lease, sell, broadcast, publicly display, transmit or otherwise distribute; (d)”Open Game Content” means the game mechanic and includes the methods, procedures, processes and routines to the extent such content does not embody the Product Identity and is an enhancement over the prior art and any additional content clearly identified as Open Game Content by the Contributor, and means any work covered by this License, including translations and derivative works under copyright law, but specifically excludes Product Identity. (e) “Product Identity” means product and product line names, logos and identifying marks including trade dress; artifacts; creatures characters; stories, storylines, plots, thematic elements, dialogue, incidents, language, artwork, symbols, designs, depictions, likenesses, formats, poses, concepts, themes and graphic, photographic and other visual or audio representations; names and descriptions of characters, spells, enchantments, personalities, teams, personas, likenesses and special abilities; places, locations, environments, creatures, equipment, magical or supernatural abilities or effects, logos, symbols, or graphic designs; and any other trademark or registered trademark clearly identified as Product identity by the owner of the Product Identity, and which specifically excludes the Open Game Content; (f) “Trademark” means the logos, names, mark, sign, motto, designs that are used by a Contributor to identify itself or its products or the associated products contributed to the Open Game License by the Contributor (g) “Use”, “Used” or “Using” means to use, Distribute, copy, edit, format, modify, translate and otherwise create Derivative Material of Open Game Content. (h) “You” or “Your” means the licensee in terms of this agreement.
2. The License: This License applies to any Open Game Content that contains a notice indicating that the Open Game Content may only be Used under and in terms of this License. You must affix such a notice to any Open Game Content that you Use. No terms may be added to or subtracted from this License except as described by the License itself. No other terms or conditions may be applied to any Open Game Content distributed using this License.
3.Offer and Acceptance: By Using the Open Game Content You indicate Your acceptance of the terms of this License.
4. Grant and Consideration: In consideration for agreeing to use this License, the Contributors grant You a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license with the exact terms of this License to Use, the Open Game Content.
5.Representation of Authority to Contribute: If You are contributing original material as Open Game Content, You represent that Your Contributions are Your original creation and/or You have sufficient rights to grant the rights conveyed by this License.
6.Notice of License Copyright: You must update the COPYRIGHT NOTICE portion of this License to include the exact text of the COPYRIGHT NOTICE of any Open Game Content You are copying, modifying or distributing, and You must add the title, the copyright date, and the copyright holder’s name to the COPYRIGHT NOTICE of any original Open Game Content you Distribute.
7. Use of Product Identity: You agree not to Use any Product Identity, including as an indication as to compatibility, except as expressly licensed in another, independent Agreement with the owner of each element of that Product Identity. You agree not to indicate compatibility or co-adaptability with any Trademark or Registered Trademark in conjunction with a work containing Open Game Content except as expressly licensed in another, independent Agreement with the owner of such Trademark or Registered Trademark. The use of any Product Identity in Open Game Content does not constitute a challenge to the ownership of that Product Identity. The owner of any Product Identity used in Open Game Content shall retain all rights, title and interest in and to that Product Identity.
8. Identification: If you distribute Open Game Content You must clearly indicate which portions of the work that you are distributing are Open Game Content.
9. Updating the License: Wizards or its designated Agents may publish updated versions of this License. You may use any authorized version of this License to copy, modify and distribute any Open Game Content originally distributed under any version of this License.
10. Copy of this License: You MUST include a copy of this License with every copy of the Open Game Content You Distribute.
11. Use of Contributor Credits: You may not market or advertise the Open Game Content using the name of any Contributor unless You have written permission from the Contributor to do so.
12. Inability to Comply: If it is impossible for You to comply with any of the terms of this License with respect to some or all of the Open Game Content due to statute, judicial order, or governmental regulation then You may not Use any Open Game Material so affected.
13. Termination: This License will terminate automatically if You fail to comply with all terms herein and fail to cure such breach within 30 days of becoming aware of the breach. All sublicenses shall survive the termination of this License.
14. Reformation: If any provision of this License is held to be unenforceable, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable.
15. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
- Open Game License v 1.0a Copyright 2000, Wizards of the Coast, Inc.
- System Reference Document Copyright 2000, Wizards of the Coast, Inc.; Authors Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams, based on original material by E. Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson.
- System Reference Document Copyright 2000-2003, Wizards of the Coast, Inc.; Authors Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams, Rich Baker, Andy Collins, David Noonan, Rich Redman, Bruce R. Cordell, John D. Rateliff, Thomas Reid, James Wyatt, based on original material by E. Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson.
- Modern System Reference Document Copyright 2002, Wizards of the Coast, Inc.; Authors Bill Slavicsek, Jeff Grubb, Rich Redman, Charles Ryan, based on original material by Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams, Richard Baker, Peter Adkinson, Bruce R. Cordell, John Tynes, Andy Collins, and JD Wiker.
- Unearthed Arcana, Copyright 2004, Wizards of the Coast; Authors Andy Collins, Jesse Decker, David Noonan, and Rich Redman.
- Offline searchable SRD by Andargor (c) 2004, 2005
- KJD-IMC.org, Copyright 2003-2010 Keith J Davies.
- Advanced Player’s Manual Copyright 2005, Green Ronin Publishing; Author Skip Williams.
- Aerial Adventure Guide: Sky Captain’s Handbook, by Michael Mearls, Copyright 2004 Goodman Games (contact email@example.com, or www.goodman-games.com).
- Agents of Faith Copyright 2003 LIving Imagination, Inc.
- Airships, Copyright 2003, Bastion Press.
- Assassin’s Handbook, Copyright 2002, Green Ronin Publishing; Authors David Cook and Wolfgang Baur.
- Avatar’s Handbook, Copyright 2003, Green Ronin Publishing; Author Jesse Decker.
- The Black Company Campaign Setting, Copyright 2004, Green Ronin Publishing; Authors Robert J. Schwalb and Owen K.C. Stephens.
- The Book of Experimental Might, Copyright 2008, Malhavoc Press; Author: Monte J. Cook.
- The Book of the Fiends, Copyright 2003, Green Ronin Publishing; Authors Aaron Loeb, Erik Mona, Chris Pramas, and Robert J. Schwalb.
- Book of the Righteous, Copyright 2002, Aaron Loeb.
- Cavalier’s Handbook, Copyright 2004, Green Ronin Publishing; Author Robert J. Schwalb.
- Challenging Challenge Ratings: Immortals Handbook, Copyright 2003, Craig Cochrane.
- Cloud Warriors, Copyright 2003, Fast Forward Entertainment.
- Cry Havoc, Copyright 2003 Skip Williams. All rights reserved.
- Dawnforge, Copyright 2003, Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.
- Dawnforge: Age of Legend, Copyright 2003, Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.
- Deadlands d20, Copyright 2001, Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.
- Design Parameters: Immortals Handbook, Copyright 2003, Craig Cochrane.
- Dragons, Copyright 2001, Alderac Entertainment Group.
- Dragonstar: Starfarer’s Handbook, Copyright 2001, Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.
- Dungeons, Copyright 2000, Alderac Entertainment Group.
- Encounter Encounter Levels: Immortals Handbook, Copyright 2003, Craig Cochrane.
- Evil, Copyright 2001, Alderac Entertainment Group.
- Grim Tales, Copyright 2004, Benjamin R. Durbin, published by Bad Axe Games, LLC.
- Hammer & Helm, Copyright 2002, Green Ronin Publishing; Author Jesse Decker.
- Iron Heroes Revised, Copyright 2007, Adam Windsor.
- A Magical Medieval Society: Western Europe, Copyright 2003, Expeditious Retreat Press; authors Suzi Yee and Joseph Browning.
- Mercenaries, Copyright 2002, Alderac Entertainment Group; Authors Noah Dudley, Andrew Getting, Travis Heermann, Jeff Ibach, Mike Leader, Mike Mearls, jim pinto, Eric Steiger, John Baxter Stringfellow, and Douglas Sun.
- Modern Player’s Companion, Copyright 2003, The Game Mechanics, Inc.; Author: Stan!
- Monster, Copyright 2002, Alderac Entertainment Group.
- Monster’s Handbook, Copyright 2002, Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.
- Monte Cook’s Arcana Unearthed, Copyright 2003, Monte J. Cook. All rights reserved.
- Mutants and Masterminds, Copyright 2002, Green Ronin Publishing.
- Noble’s Handbook, Copyright 2003, Green Ronin Publishing; Author Rodney Thompson.
- Path of the Sword, Copyright 2002, Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Beta playtest edition, Copyright 2008, Paizo Publishing, LLC; Author Jason Bulmahn.
- The Psychic’s Handbook, Copyright 2004, Green Ronin Publishing; Author Steve Kenson.
- Seafarer’s Handbook, Copyright 2001, Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.
- Shaman’s Handbook, Copyright 2002, Green Ronin Publishing; Author Steve Kenson.
- Skull & Bones, Copyright 2003, Green Ronin Publishing; Author Robert J. Schwalb.
- Spycraft, Copyright 2002, Alderac Entertainment Group
- Swords of our Fathers, Copyright 2003, The Game Mechanics
- Testament, Copyright 2003, Green Ronin Publishing; Author Scott Bennie.
- Open Game Content from The Tide of Years, Copyright 2001, Michelle A. Brown Nephew.
- Tournaments, Fairs, and Taverns, Copyright 2002, Natural 20 Press.
- Trailblazer, Copyright 2009, Benjamin R. Durbin, published by Bad Axe Games, LLC.
- Traps and Treachery, Copyright 2001, Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.
- Ultramodern Firearms d20, Copyright 2002, Charles McManus Ryan.
- Undead, Copyright 2002, Alderac Entertainment Group.
- Unholy Warrior’s Handbook, Copyright 2003, Green Ronin Publishing; Author Robert J. Schwalb.
- War, Copyright 2002, Alderac Entertainment Group.
- Wild Spellcraft, Copyright 2002, Natural 20 Press.
- Witches’ Handbook, Copyright 2002, Green Ronin Publishing; Author Steve Kenson.