Demons and rituals are both staples of fantasy. I’d like to see what I can do with them, especially integrating these topics with ideas from the Books and Libraries reworking I am doing.
D&D a much better job here overall, with a great deal more material and application in the rules. There is a broad range of creature types available, but within the types they are still pretty consistent and the core rules do not include much by way of unique creatures.
I want to expand on this somewhat. I have a rather larger list of sources to work with, but I’d like to see what else is available.
- Demons series from Mayfair Games (Role Aids)
- Archmagic from Mayfair Games
- Gates of Hell from Dice Freaks
- Trollman’s Tome
- Infernum setting from Mongoose Publishing
- Book of Hell from Mongoose Publishing
- Book of Immortals from Mongoose Publishing
- Book of Fiends (and Armies of the Abyss and Legions of Hell) from Green Ronin
- Advanced Bestiary from Green Ronin
- Dragonlords of Melnibone from Chaosium
- Book of Vile Darkness from Wizards of the Coast
- Unearthed Arcana from Wizards of the Coast
- Encyclopedia of Demons & Devils from Fast Forward Entertainment
- Book of Templates from Silverthone Games
Are there any other books or RPG sources that focus much on demons or rituals? They don’t need to be D&D-specific, and small-press materials and blog posts and the like are all valid for what I’m looking for.