Several years ago I wrote an article on Polyhedral Pantheon Design. This article predates this blog, so when I imported it from the original site to this one it has basically languished, unread, back in the depths of history.
This weekend I updated it and expanded on it. I’m pretty happy with how it turned out.
- Polyhedral Pantheon Design (the revision (the next link) is better I think, but I’ve included this for completeness)
- Polyhedral Pantheons Revisited (includes PDF worksheet)
- Polyhedral Pantheon Clerics
- Polyhedral Pantheons: Pathfinder Edition
- Polyhedral Pantheons: Applied
- Polyhedral Pantheons: Sanity Check (just making sure the pantheon sizes aren’t crazy)
- Polyhedral Pantheons: Alternate Polyhedrons
- I Want Some New Gods
- I Want Some New Gods, Part 2: Divisions
- I Want Some New Gods: GreyKnight Thoughts
All in all I’m pleased with this series so far. There are still a few posts to come.